ENTER TO WIN a free
Armarkat Classic Tree
Armarkat's latest edition!
To win: submit a short video (30 seconds or less) of your cat sleeping, napping, resting, dozing or ANYTHING related to cats and their beds/mats. The cuter, the better!
IMPORTANT: Please specify in the online submission form that you are submitting your video as an entry in the Armarkat Great Giveaway
Contest runs from 3/15 to 3/24/2019, 12 pm EST. Winner will be selected and announced by 3/31/2019.
Jackson Galaxy Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The following promotion is intended for participants in United States only and shall be governed by U.S. laws. Do not proceed if you are not a legal U.S. resident currently located and residing in the United States. RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below. Entrants are providing information to Jackson Galaxy Enterprises, Inc. and not to Facebook.
1. DESCRIPTION: The “Jackson Galaxy Armarkat Contest" ("Contest") begins on March 15, 2019 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 24, 2019 at 12:59 pm ET ("Contest Period"). The Contest provides eligible entrants (each, an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”) with the opportunity enter the Contest, as described below. The administrator of this Contest is Jackson Galaxy Enterprises, Inc. ("Administrator").
2. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY: In order for an Entrant to be eligible to participate in the Contest and to be considered as a potential “Winner” (as defined below) the Entrant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Entrant must be an individual person (not a brand or organization) at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in his/her state of primary residence at the time of entry;Entrant must be a legal United States resident physically residing within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia;
- Entrant must be the rightful owner of the e-mail address and social media account associated with the Contest entry; and
- Officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Administrator and each of their respective parent, affiliated and related companies or agencies, and/or any person or company working directly on the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For purposes of the Contest, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step- parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live.
Entries must meet the following criteria:
- Entries must be submitted via www.jacksongalaxy.com/armarkat-contest;
- Entries must be in accordance with Section 3 below; and
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF- PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. During the Contest Period, Entrants may enter the Contest by accessing the entry page located at https://www.jacksongalaxy.com/armarkat-contest (the “Contest Site”) and follow the instructions to complete the entry form and upload their entry to the Contest Site. Entrants must complete and submit the entry form as instructed to be eligible. Each Entrant may submit only one (1) entry. Any attempt to abuse or manipulate entries may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion.
WINNER DETERMINATION: One individual, selected at random, will win the Prize. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator will attempt to notify each potential winner via direct message to their Facebook account and/or email that was provided at time of entry.
CONDITIONS: All federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize are the recipients’ sole responsibility. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner, at Administrator’s discretion. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, does not reply to correspondence within three (3) days following date of attempted notification, or fails to comply with verification process and/or eligibility requirements, that potential winner may be disqualified and, at Administrator’s discretion, a runner-up winner may be notified. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding, and attests that their Photo meets all eligibility requirements, Submission Requirements and conditions set forth herein.
LIABILITY RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ADMINISTRATOR AND FACEBOOK FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE ADMINISTRATOR OR FACEBOOK BE LIABLE FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of laws provisions thereof.
MISCELLANEOUS: All federal, state and local laws apply and this Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including but not limited to jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements, that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 3, 2019 to: Little Big Cat, c/o Tan Management, 9190 W. Olympic blvd, #411, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
Administered by: Jackson Galaxy Enterprises, Inc., c/o Tan Management, 9190 W. Olympic blvd, #411, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.