Get your frisky feline pouncing and jumping after this soaring feather toy. Designed by Jackson Galaxy to engage your cat in play that appeals to their natural instincts by simulating the hunt.
Tips: Attach the air prey feather to the wand and let fly through the air to simulate the hunt for airborne targets. Daily play with the Galaxy Wand will get your cat's mojo running!
- Guide the feather toy so it behaves like prey: flying through the air, not bopping your cat on the head (yes, some have done that).
- Use Jackson's "boil & simmer" method to give your cat a great play session: allow them to rest between more intense bouts of feather-chasing.
- End your play session with a serving of food to mimic 'the raw cat' routine: hunt, catch, kill, then eat.
- Your cat will usually follow this with two more natural activities: grooming, and sleeping.
Also available: Air Prey Telescoping Wand with Laser Attachment
- Comes with 1 synthetic feather attachment toy
- 10" x 3.9" x 2" (25.4 x 9.9 x 5.1 cm)
- Designed exclusively for Jackson Galaxy
- Adjustable telescoping wand reaches 32" (81.3 cm)
- Retractable cord with swivel connection prevents tangles
- Feather toy is detachable and interchangeable
Recognized by Catster (formerly Cat Fancy) as a 2014 Editor's Choice