- Fun to Grow - Enough Seeds for Several Plants
- Great Fun for Cats
- Grow Pot and Saucer
- Organic Catnip Seeds and Organic Peat Pod included
- Submerge the soil pod in container provided in 3 cups of warm water in a bowl.
- Wait 10 minutes for the pod to absorb the water.
- Remove about 1 tablespoon of soil and set aside.
- Open seed pack and place seeds on soil.
- Using the soil that you set aside, cover the seeds and lightly pack down.
- Do not over water this can cause it to mold. Drain any excess water from the bottom tray. Do not allow the seeds to dry out. If soil feels dry to the touch, lightly mist. Keep in a location that has lots of natural light.
- When the plant is 3" to 4 " tall, it is ready for your kitty to enjoy!