Aids digestion and helps cats eliminate fur balls. The vegetation from these healthy natural grains will provide your pets with a tender and tasty source of protein, vitamins, nutrients and chlorophyll which help to offset environmental impurities, helping them to live a longer, healthier life. Grow Your Own Pet Treat! FUN, FAST and EASY TO GROW!
- Fun, Fast and Easy to Grow - Enough seed for 2 plantings. Nutritious, Loaded with Protein, Vitamins, Minerals and Chlorophyll
- 100% Organic
- Improves digestion and reduces hair balls in cats naturally
- Fun for kids to plant and grow, too
- Barley, Oats, Wheat, and Rye
- Submerge the soil pod in container provided in 3 cups of warm water in a bowl.
- Wait 10 minutes for the pod to absorb the water.
- Remove about 1 tablespoon of soil and set aside.
- Open seed pack and place 1/2 of the seeds on soil.
- Using the soil that you set aside, cover the seeds and lightly pack down.
- Do not over water this can cause it to mold. Drain any excess water from the bottom tray. Do not allow the seeds to dry out. If soil feels dry to the touch, lightly mist. Keep in a location that has lots of natural light.
- When the grass is 3 to 4 inches tall, it is ready for your kitty to enjoy!