Jackson Galaxy Solutions FAQ
Have Questions? Need Help?
We’ve assembled this comprehensive set of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get the most out of your Holistic Solutions.
Our all-natural Holistic Solutions were designed by a veterinarian and have been helping pets for over 20 years. Let us help improve your pet’s health and wellbeing!
By helping the animal feel happier and more secure, we increase the likelihood that behavioral problems will be correspondingly diminished or eliminated. While no treatment can be guaranteed to work for every single case, it is a very rare animal that does not noticeably respond to Jackson Galaxy Solutions.
- Urine marking/spraying and litter box problems
- Jealousy, aggression, and conflict
- Separation anxiety
- Excessive vocalization
- Acceptance of new animals or people
- Travel stress and trailering problems
- Problems with training or habit-breaking
- Performance issues in show, working, and racing animals (dogs, horses, and cats)
- Recovery from illness, injury, or surgery
- Coping with chronic disease
Please note that consistency is key and using our formulas on a consistent basis will allow for the best healing and balancing outcome.
Your intuition about your animal companion and how to dose with essences is important and should be listened to. That’s why we give you suggestions, instead of mandating a specific list of set instructions.
Please note, Solutions are not meant to interfere with or replace the advice or treatment of your veterinarian. Consult your veterinarian before adding any new product to your pet’s care regimen. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Put a few drops in your hand, rub hands together and pet your animal’s head, body, ears, and/or paws. If animals resists touch, you can simply allow the drops to fall directly on their fur.
Add 3-5 drops to water and food (Remember more drops does not equal better results) Add new drops when you replace the water in the water bowl.
Use our optional spray top to mist a room, carrier, bedding, car interior, litter box area, stall, trailer, or other specific problem area. Misting the house or apartment is a great way to treat the whole household. No need to mist the animal directly. Some animals may not mind being misted however, and this is fine.
Apply a few drops to or mist a favorite toy.
Your animal should think of receiving the Solution as a positive thing – like getting treats or petted! Try not to stress out your friend out while administering the essences, it will only undermine the success of the Solutions.
Please note: Solutions are not like medicines or drugs and need not be swallowed. Once the drops contact the animal, they are doing their job. Do not touch the dropper top, nor allow it to touch your pet’s mouth or fur. If the bottle dropper contacts anything outside the bottle, simply rinse the dropper in very hot running water for about 30 seconds before replacing it in the bottle.
Please note, some animals may need to remain on essence treatment long term.
You can use multiple Solutions at the same time, but it is important to apply them differently. Our Solutions contain an average of 15-20 essences in them. Mixing them into one application would just be overwhelming for your animal and, honestly, cancel out the singular effect we’ve worked so hard to achieve. The best way to approach this is by splitting out the application methods.
Base Solution – determine which Solution best meets your animals needs, this will be used for a longer period of time. Add 3-5 drops to your pet’s drinking water whenever you replace the water in the bowl, and add 3-5 drops to their wet food every day.
Complementary Solution – determine which Solutions will support the animal through its current problem. Apply topically or orally up to four times daily. It can also be administered by putting 2-3 dropper-fulls into an 8 oz plant mister and spritzing socially significant areas like beds, condos, sofas, etc. See “How do I use Solutions?” for detailed application instructions.
Ingredients & more:
Please note: No actual plant, animal or gem matter is used in our formulas, only the energetic blueprint. Our formulas are non-toxic and safe.
Alcohol has been used as a preservative in flower essences since 1920 and we continue to use this trusted method.
B12 for Cats Dietary Supplement:
B12 for Cats is the first non-synthetic liquid B12 for cats, and is more bioavailable than its synthetic counterpart because it is absorbed more readily by the body. Our formula contains no fructose, fillers, or artificial ingredients – only exactly what your cat needs in one distilled formula.
– 1/2 (.5) ml dose (250mcg) for adult cats once per day
– 1/4 (.25) ml dose (125 mcg) for kittens once per day
– Safely double the dose (twice per day, morning and evening) with confirmed B12 deficiency, malabsorptive GI tract problems (IBD), chronic kidney disease, pancreatitis and megaloblastic anemia.
– Dropper top is clearly marked with measurement.
– B12 can be administered in food or water, though it’s recommended in food to get the full dosage.
– *Not a topical formula so do not spray or mist
– Safe to use in conjunction with other holistic solutions.
– Safe for cats and dogs.
Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, purified water
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use in conjunction with other medications without consulting your veterinarian.
Do not use in cats with previous allergic reactions or hypersensitivity to B12
Do this first: Tap the bottom of the bottle against the palm of your hand (or shoulder, or other surface) approximately 5 – 10 times before administering.
- Give Bully Solution to the dominant/aggressor animal 3-4 times a day. Apply topically to fur, or put in food.
- Give Peacemaker to all the animals in the house daily. One way to do this is by dropping 3-4 drops into the community water bowls.
- Give Self-Esteem to the picked-on or victim animal 3-4 times a day. Apply topically to fur, or put in food.